January 22, 2009

My creative space

Mr. Tacc's understandably a little reticent about appearing in photos on my blog, but reading everyone's posts about 'my crafty space' made me want to draw you a picture to show what I saw last night.
He had the laptop set up on the one and only desk, which is where my sewing machine rests much of the time. (Debated point) Kindly offering to let me sew (don't get in the way of the woman who needs to sew!) he said he'd move off the desk.

And there he was, completely surrounded by encroaching piles of fabric, half-finished projects, quilts awaiting glory, scrap bags, boxes and bundles - and a faithful, slightly worried-looking dog asleep on the floor.

It was cosy, but we crafted. (Him words, me fabric)

Ahh.

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

A man after my own heart. He knows his place in the crafting world.
Fantastic sketch!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a fabulous creative space. You are so skilled with a pen my friend. I really love your drawings.

Anonymous said...

this sketch is just way tooo cool! love it!!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Wowowowow, your sketch is awesome. How totally thrilling that you are indeedy such a talented artist. I love that. Bit of an all 'rounder aren't you?

Anonymous said...

love your doodles