December 6, 2008

Class Portrait, blogbag special

This class photo shows the gals of the season:
L-R - BigCat, Bellgirl, Reenie-Sue, Taccolina, and CurlyPops.

Don't we all look colourful in our summer finery?

Much fun was had today over mince pies (not mice pies!), mulled wine and the gentle whack of hammers crimping handbag frames. I'm extremely grateful to Nikki for running such a welcoming, informative class and inspiring us to create our little bags of delight. Big thanks to BigCat for being our organising inspiration.

Now if only we hadn't all decided to leave at just the moment that the thunderstorm tipped down....

8 comments:

Liesl said...

What a lovely group photo of you all! The purses are lovely. Looks like a fun day was had by all!

Shellbells said...

look lovely...I can pick out cam's !!!!

Bellgirl said...

Yay, look at our babies! A fine day was had by all.

Nikki said...

I was wondering how you all got on as I colsed the doors, went back upstairs and heard the heavens open!!

Lovely to meet you, and I hope you have fun making loads more purses!!

Ellieboo said...

oooh jealous!! What great purses and fun day I bet.

Bellgirl said...

BTW I hope you don't mind, I've used this image on my blog- http://bellgirl.com.au/2008/12/frame-purse-choir.html

Anonymous said...

looks like u all had a fun day and fabulous pruses to show for it

catharooni said...

i have already been wishing i was visiting you in your adopted home ... this makes me want to even more - they are A-DOR-A-BULL!!